Wednesday, April 11, 2007

La Trellis tackles La Kelly

Dear Lorraine Kelly, How true it is that our lives hang by a thread! And how clever of you to remember the names of the three Fates. Athos, Porthos and Aramis, isn't it? Or was it Shadrach, Meshach and Abednigo? I get so confused these days, what with VAT and SORN and CAP and trying to remember the Queen's Birthday, etc.
Yours, Blodwen Trellis, Widow Retired
PS I hope I am not being too personal, but I think you are showing too much cleavage. Not that you have much of a bosom, of course, but you can be SO provocative sometimes. My late husband, Mr Trellis, could never properly digest his breakfast after watching you for five minutes. Please don't be offended. I just wanted you to know the effect that an early-day cleavage can have on vulnerable men. Poor things.

No comments: