Friday, December 02, 2011

Rest in peace

There may be silence from me for the next week or so. A sudden family bereavement has thrown us all into chaos. My children Jeremy and Sarah are coming to the UK on Wednesday from New Zealand and California respectively, arriving at Heathrow within ten minutes of each other. I shall be there to meet them, of course, but after that we are likely to be tied up dealing with all the consequences of a death. If it is your wont, please add us to your prayers - we shall need all the strength we can muster to get through the next few weeks. If you are not the praying kind, please think of us on December 15th, when the mortal remains of my wife, mother to my children, are laid to rest.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You will be in our thoughts and prayers Jake.
Our sympathy and regards, Mike and Ann.

Jake Allsop said...

Thank you, good friends, your prayers much appreciated. Bless you.