Thursday, August 21, 2008

At last!

I finally worked out that to take pics with my Nikon Coolpic, the first step was to press the little button on top with ON written on it. So, joy of joys!, I got a real pic of my darlings playing swingball. From left to right: Kiki, Harry, Sophie and Mom (aka Mum aka Mama aka Sarah).
On Friday afternoon, Sarah and I went into Cambridge, leaving the munchkins in the care of Clare, who is a natural when it comes to relating to children, even boisterous ones like my lot. And here she is with Kiki and Sophie:
I took the family to the airport on Tuesday, after a diversion via Grandma's and got back about five in the afternoon. The silence in my house was deafening. It's really all or nothing when your kids live on the other side of the world.
Never mind, it was wonderful having them here.

No comments: