Monday, February 28, 2011

Trellis visits the Maghreb

Always one to keep her breast on the pulse, my North Wales correspondent writes:
Dear Mrs Gaddwyffy,
your hubby IS a one, and no mistake! Men! They just can't keep out of mischief, can they? I don't mean to be rude, but is he a bit, well, a bit ODD? I mean, the way he rants and kills people, and that ridiculous hat he wears. He seems very grumpy. If I were you, I would feed him lots of Marmite, hide his hat and take his pistol away from him. Mind you, he's so ugly, you might want to keep him locked in your cellar. I know I would!
Oh dear, it's the cross we wives have to bear, isn't it?! Or should that be "crescent" in your case?
Anyway, do your best, dear, a lot of people are counting on you!
Yours
Blodwen Trellis, Mrs, Widow, retd.

No comments: