Monday, January 31, 2011

Mrs Trellis talks politics

My North Walian correspondent seems a little annoyed:
Dear Sandra Palin, she writes, people on the telly keep saying awful rude things about you. I think it's just cos they're jealous of your looks and your money, or maybe cos you don't invite them to your famous Tea Parties. We get a lot of that sort of cattiness in my village, and I know for a fact that my neighbour across, Bridget Prytherch, told Myfanwy Pugh that I have a big bum. Which I do, me being an endophorm, but there's no need to be rude.
I suppose it's not your bum that people criticalise, more the fact that you're not right in the head. Personally I like a bit of nuttiness in a person, it makes them more interesting, though maybe not interesting enough to be the next president of the Untied States.
Your solidaritally
Blodwen Trellis, Mrs, Widow, retd. Unaffiliated.

No comments: