Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mrs Trellis turns tricky

My North Wales correspondent just sent me the following message:
Dear Sandra Palin, she writes, I am sorry you didn't win the election, you have such a nice smile. And I love your glasses. Can you in fact see through them, or are they just designed to make you look more intelligent than you really are? It's all right, dear, we all use little tricks. For example, I often wear a headscarf so people might mistake me for the Queen. My late husband loved me to "do a royal" on him.. During lovemaking (infrequent though it was), he liked me to be on top, only waving my hand like She does. Men!
Yours in sisterly soldierality
Blodwen Trellis, Mrs (widow)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Jake Allsop said...

I am sure Mrs Trellis will be flattered to know that her lilting English is enjoyed by others.