Tuesday, August 01, 2006

More movie quotes


1
All they talk about is fertiliser and women. I have never shared their enthusiasm for fertiliser. As to women, I became indifferent at the age of eighty-two.
2
From ten o’clock tomorrow morning, everyone under the age of sixteen will be over the age of sixteen
3
I don’t mind your using my men, but I do wish you had asked first, old boy.
4
It was nice to meet you. Surreal, but nice.
5
It’s a good day to die, Grandfather.
6
Ma non ti sei sbottonato i pantaloni?
7
The first thing we got to do in cleaning up this town is to take out all the laywers and shoot ‘em down like dogs.
8
What, please, is screwing?
It’s, oh, yes, it’s bumsen.
That would be the one German word you pronounce perfectly.
9
Would you mind marrying us first? It would mean so much to the lady.
10
You can eat it, but it tastes like shit.

A Amarcord
B Bananas
C Cabaret
D Crocodile Dundee
E Jesse James
F Little Big Man
G Notting Hill
H The African Queen
I The Magnificent Seven
J Zulu

1 comment:

Jake Allsop said...

10/10! Clearly you have misspent your youth, as I did, watching movies.
Thanks for doing the quiz.