Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A definition of bravery

[With apologies to my sapphic readers, bless you each and every one]

A blind man enters a lesbian bar by mistake. After finding his way to the barstool, he orders a drink, then yells to the bartender:
"Hey! you wanna hear a blonde joke?"
A deathly silence descends on the bar.
In a deep husky menacing voice, the woman sitting next to him says:
"Hey, before you tell that joke, you should know something. The bartender: she is a blonde. The bouncer: she is a blonde. I am 200lb and I am a blonde with a black belt in karate. What's more, the woman next to me is a blonde and she`s a weightlifter and the woman on your right is a blonde and she's a professional wrestler. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"
The blind man pauses, thinks and then replies:
"Nah, not if I`m gonna have to explain it five times."

No comments: