Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Mrs T spaced out

I knew she wouldn't be far behind.....
Dear William Shatner, she writes, what an interesting piece that was about magic mushrooms! I guess you had a lot of magic experiences while visiting other worlds in your famous TV series, The Sky at Night. Personally, I always avoided the drug scene, with the exception of aspirin, but if you and that one with the pointy ears did stuff, far be it from me to judge, although the way your good looks have collapsed lately might be the price you are now paying for your youthful indulgences.
My late husband, Mr Trellis, always said "If you can't do it without artificial stimulation, don't do it". A sage counsel, I thought, although I noticed he always took a stiff one before approaching the marital bed. Mind you, approach it was all he ever managed, bless him, martyr as he was to premature evacuation.
Anyway, it's good to see that you have made a new career playing funny fat men, but I guess you must miss the magic of space travel and that black woman Uhuhu and her muscular thighs. A propos her, Mr Trellis could never watch her without a bag of walnuts and a pair of nutcrackers in his lap. You men!
Yours
Blodwen Trellis, Mrs, Widow, etc.

No comments: