Monday, May 03, 2010

Mrs Trellis gets frisky

Funny how a general election can cause the sap to rise:
Dear Nick Clegg, she writes, I won't vote for you because I have no idea what a LibDem is, but I must say you are a handsome fellow, you could almost be Welsh. I won't vote Plaid Cymru either, because they don't allow Male Voice Choirs in the Welsh Assembly. As to Labour, well, as Mr Trellis, my late husband, used to say: "How can you trust a party that supports natural childbirth?" Whatever that means. And, of course, I wouldn't vote Tory, me being a PrimMeth and them being High Anglians. Well, on second thoughts, maybe I will vote LibDem, just because you have such a nice smile and tight trousers. Oops, what am I saying? >giggles<
Yours truly
Blodwen Trellis, Mrs, Widow, retd, still available.

No comments: