Tuesday, June 03, 2008

It's all over, folks! Well, nearly...

So, mes potes, it seems that Barak Obama, the well-known anagram, is "all set to clinch the Democratic nomination". Hillary Clinton, it seems, is equally "all set" to concede. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, John McCain is quietly laughing his socks off, cos he knows he can beat da nigga, but he probably couldn't beat da bitch.
I sometimes wonder if Americans have some kind of death wish. Maybe they are tired of being the World's Policeman, and want to hand the truncheon on to the Chinese or to the Russian Mafia.
Me, I just want to know whose finger is on the button, so I know who to curse in the nanosecond left to me before I am reduced to ash.
By the way, talking of Armageddon, I strongly advise potential Islamic martyrs, aka suicide bombers, to pack it in- a message just came through from the Big A: he's run out of virgins.
Never mind the button, that's me up for another fatwa.

No comments: