Friday, May 25, 2007

Trellis on age

Once again, we are grateful to Mrs Trellis for her insights.
Dear Hillary Clitton
, she writes, I had no idea you were so old. You only look about 65, although I guess that could be the lighting. Anyway, I want you to know that I admire you very much the way you stood by your husband despite that hussy Lewinski trying to bite the buttons off his trousers. That took real courage, I mean, you standing by your hubby, not her trying to bite his buttons off.
And now, as I understand it, you hope to be the next President of the United States. Well, all I can say is, it doesn't seem much of a job to me, what with having to fight Arabs all over the place and arguing with people about money all the time. I think you would be much better off going into a nice ladylike profession like maybe becoming a Agony Aunt. After all, when it comes to button-munching and stuff, nobody's had more experience than you.
Yours sympathically
Blodwen Trellis, Mrs, Widow, Retired

No comments: