Sunday, February 17, 2008

Trawling

It seems that many companies do routine trawls of the internet using a word search facility.
This is how the company Ang***n W*ter found themselves mentioned on my blog (Can't give their name in full or that nice Mr Smith might write to me again about my dripping taps).
This is why my blog is sometimes blocked, and sometimes not, on my daughter's pc at work, although what particular words they trawl for I cannot say. I doubt if it's tractor, but br**st or b*m might do it....
...and moreorless anything written by Mrs Trellis.

Now, I just wonder if there is a way I can turn this trawling practice to my advantage by, say, luring some bigger fish than AW into my net, to communicate with me and maybe make me an offer I can't refuse. So here goes:
Cosa Nostra!
World Bank!
Heritage Lottery Fund!
And, while I'm about it:
Julia Roberts!
Sandra Bullock!

I'll let you know how I get on.

No comments: