Saturday, May 24, 2008

Love is a many-splendoured thing

Love is a many-splendoured thing. Love makes the world go round. Yeah but....
..., love is a dangerous medical condition for old scrotes.
Let me explain. Last night, I caught a moth I had never seen before. Despite its unappetising name - Shears - it is a cracker (pic above). If I were a male moth, this is the kind of girlfriend I would be looking for. Hell, things have come to a pretty pass when I start envying male moths!
Love is a bugger at the best of times. And when you get to old scrotage, I don't recommend it. I mean, who wants to cuddle up to cellulite and varicose veins? But cuddles are what we need if we are not to shrivel and die. Maybe I should get myself a teddy bear and a new hot water bottle before it's too late.

No comments: