Friday, January 16, 2009

Mrs T extols the culinary arts.

She writes: So many postings! What a prophylactic person you are, Nigella! Or may I call you Mrs Lawson? You are so right about men's obsession with bosoms. The late Mr Trellis, when he was frisky, which was usually around mid-August, used to push mine together as if he was trying to turn them into a single mound, and then make appreciative noises, like "Ooh" and "Aah" and "Just like snuff". I have no idea what he meant by the last remark, but he was given to sneezing a lot in the summer.
As an enthusiastic cook myself, I am a great admirer of your culinary skills, but I would love to know how you manage to keep from spilling gravy and custard, etc, on your front, given that you are a bit of a bow-window in that department. Anyway, if you are ever in my neck of the woods, do pop in - or indeed pop out! Just my little joke, dear.

No comments: