This evening, I did a tour of the Old Scrote's Home with a view to making a list of what needs to be done to the old homestead.
- Spiders everywhere webbing and weaving
- Harvestmen creating whole curtains of gossamer
- Craneflies on their spindly legs immolating themselves on the lights
- Flies of every description falling into the wine and dying on the window ledges
- Woodlice going nowhere in particular - difficult to believe they are crustaceans
- Mosquitoes waiting for me to fall asleep so they can eat me
- Moths munching holes in my socks
- Wasps occupying the whole roof space.
You know, I think Nature is overrated.