Saturday, July 21, 2007

Trellisology

As ever, Mrs Trellis manages to keep up with the news. Moreorless.
Dear President Clinton, she writes, I think your obsession with bosoms is getting out of hand. I don't want to dwell on the subject, you being a Democrat and therefore a "person without sin", but I do think you should try to get your mind on other things. After all, titties are only lumps of fat that women use to attract men, apart from those few who use them like udders to feed their babies. Ugh, if you ask me.
By the way, did you ever manage to detach yourself from that Lewinsky person, or did she have such a grip that you couldn't break away?
Anyway, best of luck in the primaries for the next Presidential Erection. Or is your wife standing this time? My bet is she has what it takes, unusual really for a woman.
Yours demotically
Mrs Blodwen Trellis, Widow, Retired

No comments: