Sunday, November 11, 2007

Armageddon

The indomitable widow is quick to pick up the cudgels as usual.
Dear Reverend Paisley, she writes, I saw you today at the Cenotaph ceremony laying a wreath and I must say you looked terrible, close to dying, I would say, heaven forbid.
Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for your little contribution about Armageddon, it's about time people were reminded of what awful fate awaits them if they do not obey the Word, viz, recycling plastic bottles, being kind to darkies, remaining conjugated, etc.

I wonder if I could crave your indulgence to ask a small question, you being an expert on Hellfire and all. I know you say "There will be a wailing and a gnashing of teeth", but my worry is, I don't have my own teeth any more. Will teeth be provided for the likes of me? Assuming the worst, that is.
Yours repentiously
Blodwen Trellis, Mrs, Widow

No comments: