Friday, January 11, 2008

Mrs T on Africa

Mrs T has the solution, as always.

Dear Kofi Annan,
she writes, sorry, I thought you were dead, and here you are, senile but still fertile, but then it's well known that your kind go on breeding long after it would be decent to stop.

Don't misunderstand me, I am overjoyed that you are going to Nairobi to sort out the Kikuyu, Luo, etc, despite being needed at home on nappy patrol and such, but in the end, it comes to much the same thing.doesn't it? - sorting out other people's sh*t.

Did I wish you a "Nappy New Year"? Ha ha! Sorry! It's just my Welsh sense of humour, except when it comes to the English.

Anyway, without being too personal, I think you and Mrs A should practise contravention from now on, and maybe also introduce the Kikuyu etc to the notion of prophyrelaxation. Either that, or get them all jumping up and down like the Masai to take their minds off it.

No comments: