Friday, October 03, 2008

Mrs T fights back

To be honest, I wonder sometimes about Mrs T....
Dear Angela Rippon,
she writes, I don't want to be unkind, but you are SUCH a silly woman. Women arm-wrestling is nothing new, I once had Olwen Parry on the floor within 15 seconds, though I don't wish to go into what happened next. She was such a very ANIMAL kind of woman.
It's time you accepted that we are now the equals of men in every way, including drinking to excess, dying of lung cancer, and experimenting with some very unusual kinds of loving....like that Jodie Foster, who would have thought it?!
I stick by what my husband, the late Mr Trellis, told me: "There are more things in heaven and earth than are thought of in your philosophy, Blodwen Trellis."
Mind you, he could be a real prat at times, bless him.
If you are ever in North Wales, do call in, I am sure we could find some "cash" in my "attic".

No comments: