Thursday, September 21, 2006

The terrible twins (Harry and Kiki)

Grandpa, I don't like cabbage.
That's ok, Kiki, you don't have to eat it if you don't want to.
But Harry keeps stealing my cabbage. That's not fair.
You are right, sweetheart. He should steal something you like.
Grandpa, I don't think you are listening to me.

Harry, why are you digging a hole in the lawn?
I am looking for buried treasure, Grandpa.
Have you found any?
I found this beer bottle top.
Keep digging, dear boy. You never know....

Mommy, Harry just ate my carrot!
Harry, why did you eat Kiki's carrot?
Dunno.
Harry, would you like another carrot for your very own?
No, that's ok, Mommy, Kiki needs them more than I do.

Harry, tell Kiki you are sorry you stole her carrot.
But I'm not sorry, Mommy. I don't want to tell a lie.
OK, OK, tell her you're sorry anyway.
What's the big deal? It was only a carrot.
Listen, you monster, don't go all Republican on me!

No comments: