Friday, April 13, 2007

A riposte from North Wales

Mrs Trellis is not one to let an opportunity slip by. Here is her latest missive:
Dear Sir Prince Charles
, she writes, I know how busy you are, you being the Heir Presumptuous and all, but I cannot let your latest postings pass without comment, so please bare with me.
This thing about moths has GOT TO STOP. Forgive me shouting, but if you had had holes chewed in your knickers by the little blighters like I have , you wouldn't be so fond of them. I assume you have a Valet or a Chamberlain or someone servile like that to make sure your nethergarments never get savaged. Another thing: you never know where moths have been. Some of them have disgusting habits, like perching on poo. Goodness knows what the Health and Safety people would make of that.
With all respect to your Majesticity, Sir Prince, I really think you should stick to being nice to plants, although I sometimes wonder what they make of you, you being a Vegetarian.

No comments: